Type-C Hub with USB-C PD, USB-A, HDMI, SD card reader for the new iMac M1
Discreet and elegant, the new USB-C hub has an innovative design, the first made specifically to easily fix it at the bottom right of your iMac, thanks to a smart fixing system.
Once fixed, the Type-C Hub works by simply plugging it to one of the USB-C port at the back of the iMac, and add 6 new connectors to your device.
HDMI output, supports 4K resolution, compatible with most monitors, projectors and HD TVs on the market.
The 2 USB-A 3.0 provide a high-speed transmission of data and allows you to plug any USB-A stick or additional USB-A device.
Supports SD and Micro SD memory cards as well as 3.5mm audio jack for sound input and output.
The USB-C PD port allows you to charge your device while you are already using the port.
- Add 6 ports to your newest iPad Pro and iMac.
- Smart fixing system, perfect match to your new iMac.
- 2 * USB-A 3.0 for fast charge & data transfer.
- USB-C PD – charge your device through the hub.
- HDMI 4K video display.
- Support SD and Micro SD cards.
- Durable, strong aluminum structure.
- Made especially for the new iMac M1, but also compatible with any USB-C laptop & tablet.
New iMac M1
Any USB-C Laptop & Tablet